Make sure your router and devices are secure
If you want to add a bit more security to your device or simply make it easier to remember what you need to put in, you should look into changing your Wi-Fi router's password. Routers come with default passwords that are easy for anyone to guess or look up. Instead, you should change it to something more secure so that nobody can mess with your settings. Here's how to change your Wi-Fi router's password.
How to log into your router
1. First, you need to log into your router's web-based interface.
2. Connect to your router with your PC or mobile device.
3. Visit 192.168.0.1 or www.routerlogin.net.
4. A prompt will show up for login info.
5. Enter the username and password that's on the bottom of your router or what it says in the manual.